January 18, 2005 (Day 11)
To be honest, it has been a really hectic few days lately. Running around, rushing here and there, waiting about for things that might not happen, that is the standard day in Pulau Tekong. If anyone could see Pulau Tekong, or rather the BMTC from a bird's-eye view, he would think that he was looking at a human version of an anthill.
But to be serious, there really is a lot of activity going on, at least for me. My last entry is a good example; there just isn't enough time to say everything I wished to say. But anyway, from being a martial artist pretender in BCCT, to doing make-up for a manly purpose in camouflage lesson (think camo paint), to feeling like a turtle with FBO loaded onto me for the 4-klick march, there just isn't enough time to go around for everything, let alone, my own personal matters. Right now, I'm writing this sometime in the afternoon, where I have an unprecedented hour-long break to do anything I want.
And talking about personal matters, I seem to keep running into walls every turn I take. For some reason, AL, EL and JT have basically all become unavailable through calls, and I am really beginning to miss their voices a lot. It is a good thing that N is still picking up my calls, although on reflection, I should stop calling her so often, since she has a new guy in her life. Ah, N, N......how many guys will you have to go through before you find the one you are meant for?
Which reminds me. Singapore beat Indonesia 2-1 to lift the Tiger Cup. :D
Also, I am really fitting in into the whole system, although I suspect part of the reason is that the sergeants aren't really coming down hard on us yet. Still, I am looking forward to book-out-day, two days from now, when I will have a long weekend to see my family and my girls. Especially the girls. I really miss them a lot.
Alight then, anyway.......that's all, for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home